Use this method if you have the following issues:
- Your wick won't light
- Your wick won't get hot
- Your wick won't remain lit for 2-3 minutes
- You're not receiving a good fragrance throw
If you're experiencing the above issues, your wick could be blocked.
- Take your stone/wick assembly out of your Lamp and put into a ceramic bowl/cup (be careful when doing this as your wick will be soaked with Lamp Fragrance), ensure the surface underneath is covered.
- Pour your Lamp Fragrance into your bowl/cup and fill until 2-3 cm full.
- Cover with cling film and put into a cool dark place. Leave for 24 hours.
- Place the wick back into your Lamp, bearing in mind the rope part of the wick will be soaked in Lamp Fragrance, so again be careful with any dripping.
- Replace the snuffer cap and leave for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes light the wick. Please use caution as initially the flame will be quite high (up to 3 inches).
- Use your Lamp again as normal!